Simple yet flavourful, baked cream corn is a wonderful side dish for any meal. Here is how to make it;
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk
- 2 cans of creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with Dano powdered milk.
- Add the creamed corn and butter.
- Stir in flour, sugar, black pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Transfer to a baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until top is golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve warm and don’t forget your glass of Dano milk too!