The Chai tea is originated from India. It contains a blend of flavourful and aromatic spices.
- 4 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cuo of milk
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 fresh ginger roots
- Tea bags (green tea or any caffeine-free tea)
- A pinch of ground turmeric (or a slice of fresh root if you have it)
- 1/2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- A pinch of vanilla powder (optional)
- In a small pot, place your Dano milk, cloves, cinnamon stick and ginger
- Bring to a very low simmer for 5 minutes.
- If you are using the fresh root of turmeric, you should add it now.
- Add the tea bag and continue to simmer very gently for a few more minutes.
- Use a spoon to hold the solids aside as you pour the delicious liquid into a cup to enjoy.
- Add honey to sweeten and mix in the turmeric powder, coconut oil and vanilla powder (optional).
Enjoy the soothing and creamy comfort of your chai latte.