Knowing how to make this chocolate pudding is like having a map to a Treasure Island. What’s more, the milk gives it a rich creamy texture while the cornstarch thickens the chocolate pudding.
And of course, it’s one of the tastiest desserts you’ll ever eat.
Here, let’s show you how to make rich and creamy chocolate pudding.
- ½ cup of dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. of corn-starch
- ¼ tbs. of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 8 tbsp. of Dano chocolate flavoured milk dissolved in water to make 2½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of sugar.
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Chop the chocolate into fine flakes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, corn-starch and salt.
- Slowly whisk in the eggs into the mixture.
- Pour the chocolate milk into a saucepan and add sugar to it
- Put it over medium heat and stir frequently until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pour the hot milk into the bowl of the mixture
- Whisk together well and pour everything into the pot.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a full boil.
- By now, the pudding will look much thicker.
- Cook for 2 more minutes after boiling, then remove it from the heat
- Stir in the vanilla and add the chopped chocolate
- Let it sit for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
- Whisk thoroughly until the chocolate is fully incorporated.
- Afterwards, spread the pudding in a storage container and cover with a lid
You can enjoy this treat chilled or warm but it’s best eaten within 3 days.