A delicious egg sandwich made with fresh bread and creamy milk. You just can’t resist the aroma on a beautiful morning.
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Dano powdered milk
- 2 slices of white bread
- Crack the egg into a microwave-safe cereal bowl and whisk in the Dano powdered milk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the microwave on 100% power for 1 minute.
- While the egg is cooking, toast the bread.
- Use a spoon to remove the cooked egg from the bowl and set it on one piece of toast.
- Top the toast with a slice of cheese and cover with the other piece of toast.
- Cook again in the microwave until cheese is melted for about 15 seconds.
Serve and enjoy the crusty meal, you can wash it down with a glass of Dano milk to enjoy.