Cool off the afternoon with this yummy dessert called Falooda!
Prepared with Dano UHT milk, Falooda looks mouth-watering and tastes even better than it looks! Here’s a tip-off, it’s great to indulge in this yummy beverage when fresh mangoes are available.
- ½ cup of water for boiling spaghetti
- 1 banana
- 10 strands of plain spaghetti
- 1 ripe mango
- ¼ cup of sugar (optional)
- 1 red apple
- A pinch of salt
- 1 small orange
- 1 cup of cold Dano UHT milk
- 4 scoops of strawberry, vanilla or any flavoured ice cream
- Add water to a pot and boil the spaghetti.
- Pour the spaghetti in each of the two dessert bowls and set aside for cooling.
- Chop the seasonal fruits into tiny cubes and set aside.
- On a separate bowl, pour the cold milk, add sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the milk in each of the two dessert bowls with the spaghetti.
- Add the chopped seasonal fruits to the dessert bowls.
- Finally, add two scoops of strawberry, vanilla or mango ice-cream to the dessert bowl right before serving.
Dive your spoon in and savour the creamy taste of this cold dessert!