Making yogurt at home for you and your family is fun, easy to make and can save you a lot of money. Even better, yogurt making is a simple process and does not require any specialized equipment. You could even make a batch tonight and have homemade yogurt for breakfast by tomorrow morning!
2 cups of warm water
3 Tablespoons of plain yogurt
1 1/2 cup of Dano filled milk
- In a pot, add 2 cups of water to 1 cup of Dano milk and stir until mixed thoroughly
- Heat the milk .
- Remove milk from heat and allow to cool.
- Mix in two tablespoons of yogurt into the warm milk and pour mixture into your jar.
- Place yogurt mixture in warm environment.
- After 3 to 4 hours, check on your yogurt to ensure it’s thickened.
- At this point there may be a small amount of whey separation on top. If so just pour that little bit off.
Let your yogurt sit over night in fridge to thicken before adding sweeteners.
Serve and enjoy!