Moms know breakfast is indeed a very important meal. When you skip breakfast, you can easily get irritable and tired. A delicious breakfast that includes milk such as pancakes, can help balance the nutrition in your kids’ meal. Healthy breakfast fuels them up and get them ready for the day.
Pickelets is an easy mini pancake recipe for your kids, for a perfect breakfast on the go. Trust us on this one, your kids will love it!
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 3/4 cup of Dano Milk
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 1/2 cups of self-rising flour
1 . Beat the sugar and eggs very well in a bowl
2. Add milk and dry ingredients to the beaten eggs and sugar
3. Melt a small knob of butter in the fry pan and then spoon the batter into
4. Wait for each pancake to set and then pop before turning.
5. Can be served plain or with maple syrup.
As you serve your kids pancakes, make sure you pair it with a warm glass of Dano
milk to enjoy.