Wondering what good you could do with your left over bread? Here is a delicious recipe you can make with it. This recipe is way too yummy! Let’s get you started;
• Loaf of Bread
• 3 tbsp. of melted Butter
• 250ml of Dano Milk
• 3 Eggs
• 1/4 cup of Sugar
• 1/4 cup of Cashew Nuts
• 1/4 cup of Raisins
• 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla Essence
• 1/4 tsp. of Nutmeg Powder
1. Remove the crust of the bread and Crumble bread with your hands
2. Add melted butter, milk, eggs, sugar, cashew nuts, raisins, nutmeg powder
3 . Add Vanilla essence to the ingredients and mix thoroughly
4 . Pour butter in baking tray and top it with few more raisins and cashew nuts
5. Put a steamer to boil by adding water to it, place the steamer tray, bring
water to boil and now place tray and close the lid.
6. Cook for 30-45 minutes on medium flame.
Once it’s finished baking, there’s a wonderfully crispy crust around the edges and on the top. Voila! Bread Pudding is ready.
Serve and enjoy the rich milky taste. Let us know your Dano milk bread pudding experience when you finally give it a try.