Nothing is better on a hot sunny afternoon than this tropical cocoa coconut banana smoothie –all made with Dano chocolate flavoured milk. It’s so good, so creamy and thick!
Get the blender out and give yourself a treat with this Banana Coconut Smoothie. It is super smoodelicious!
- ¼ cup of sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 ½ cups of plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp. of Dano chocolate flavoured milk dissolved in water to make ¼ cup of chocolate milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 frozen very ripe banana, broken into chunks
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Set 1 tsp of the coconut aside for garnish.
- In a blender, combine remaining coconut, yoghurt, Dano chocolate milk, vanilla, banana and cocoa
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
Now you can enjoy your treat and savour the chocolatey taste of Dano