One of the most delicious and creative way to cook corn is to boil it with a cup of milk and a half cup of butter. Try some creative corn recipes like this corn on the cob boiled in a milk broth. If you haven’t tried cooking corn this way, you should really give this delicious recipe a try!
• 2 tsp. of garlic powder
• 1/2 cup of butter
• Salt and pepper
• 2 bay leaves
• 6-8 ears of corn
• 1 cup of Dano milk
1. Husk your corn, remove the silk and set aside.
2. Fill a large pot about halfway with water.
3. Add the remaining ingredients into the pot
4. bring to boil over high heat
5 . Add corn and reduce to simmer and cook for about 15 minutes or
until corn is tender
6. Remove corn from cooking liquid and its ready to serve.
Enjoy the tasty and tender corn on a cob, it’s nothing but delicious!