Want to add some tang and creamy taste to your pasta? Then you’re in the right place for the right recipe!
With this recipe, you can get the right tang to your Pasts. It’s packed with flavours you are going to love and garnished with diced chicken, mushroom, and peas.
This tasty creamy chicken and Lemon Pasta is a must make meal your family is just going to love!
Let’s get you started with the recipe.
- 2 tsp. of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 453g of skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs (diced)
- 198g of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper, approximately
- 5 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 ¼ cup of milk
- 1 ½ cups of green peas
- 2 tbsp. of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 350g of pasta
- Mix butter, garlic, diced chicken, mushrooms, salt, and pepper in a large pot over medium-high heat for 10 mins.
- pour milk in a pot over medium heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add green peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Combine basil and lemon and stir until mixed.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add the cooked pasta to sauce and toss to combine.
Remove from the stove and serve – and enjoy it with a tasty cup of Dano Strawberry milk.