This is an amazing recipe you will always look forward to. Not only is it quick and easy to make, it is also very delicious. You just can’t help but enjoy the creamy texture of milk as you munch.
- 4 chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 cups oil (for frying)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Whisk the egg and Dano milk together in a separate bowl
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg and milk mixture
- Then dip the chicken in the dish containing the dry ingredients.
- Make sure the chicken is coated evenly before frying in oil for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Voila! Your garlic fried chicken is ready, serve and enjoy with a chilled glass of Dano milk.