Yummy, fluffy eggs made in the oven!
This recipe is a baked egg dish that tastes creamy and comes out fluffy inside.
In this recipe, we used beef but you can add anything you like instead of the beef.
- 10 large eggs
- 6 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 2cups milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 cup of diced cooked beef
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp. of salt
- A dash of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease the baking pan with oil.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl and whisk in the milk.
- Stir in the cheese, diced beef and parsley.
- Season with the salt and pepper then pour into the greased pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is slightly golden
- Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Now you can serve hot and enjoy.