With stir-fry ginger beef and broccoli everyone in the family will definitely love it.
It’s just the mixture of beef, vegetables, and spices – you can serve over noodles or rice.
Here’s how to get started with the preparation:
Ingredients for Ginger Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry;
- 2 tbsps. of corn-starch
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 450g of beef
- 3 tbsps. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cup of Milk
- ½ tsp. of hot pepper sauce or chili paste
- 2 tbsps. of vegetable oil
- 1 sliced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsps. of minced fresh ginger root
- 6 cups of broccoli pieces
- In bowl, stir together half each of the corn-starch and soy sauce with the lemon juice
- Add beef and stir to coat.
- In separate bowl, stir together milk, remaining corn-starch, soy sauce and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
- In pan, heat oil over high heat; stir-fry beef mixture and onion for 2 min or until browned.
- Add garlic, ginger and broccoli; stir-fry for 2 min.
- Stir in milk mixture; cook, and stir often, for 4 min or until sauce is thickened and broccoli is tender-crisp.
Serve hot and enjoy your ginger beef and broccoli stir-fry!