With oatmeal, you just can’t get bored! There are just too many options with oats for you to enjoy.
This Peanut Butter and banana oat recipe is just another creative way to give your oats a unique dash.
- ½ of a medium ripe banana
- ¼ cup of large flake oats
- 2 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make ½ cup of milk
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- Mash the banana in a microwavable bowl.
- Add the oats and milk; stir to combine.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds, or until done.
- Add the peanut butter into warm oatmeal
Now you can serve your oat and enjoy warm. Bon Appetit!