As Nigerians, we eat a lot of eggs in our homes. They are cheap, fast, easy and can go with noodles, bread, and just about anything you need to crown your meal.
Making an omelet however, is a different ball-game entirely.
50g of Dano Milk
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add a few spoonfuls of Dano powdered milk, a generous pinch of salt, and some freshly ground pepper.
- Combine the ingredients with a fork until it’s smooth.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and swirl it around to evenly coat the sides.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- As the eggs start to set, use a spatula to gently push aside cooked egg,
- Work your way around the pan until the eggs have reached the texture you like.
Follow these steps, and end up with a fluffy, delicate and sunny yellow omelette. Try this recipe out and tell us what you think.