Talking about easy and delicious, here’s one for you: a bright and creamy smoothie made with papaya and creamy Dano milk. This smoothie with tropical taste is perfect for a nutritious breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack.
What’s more, this smoothie is just too irresistible and too flavourful to ignore. With this papaya smoothie, you’re in for a treat. Here’s what you need:
- 3 tbsps. of Dano powdered milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 large, ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Refrigerate papaya until very cold, at least 1 hour.
- Remove the papaya from the refrigerator and put into blender
- Add 3 tbsps. of Dano powdered milk to it
- Add the 1 cup of water to it
- Blend until the mixture is smooth to desired consistency.
There you have it! smooth, creamy, and refreshing. Pour into glass and enjoy!