Creamy cheesy carrot casserole is absolutely scrumptious! It is flavoured with shredded cheese and topped with crisp-brown breadcrumbs. You can’t resist this lovely delicacy.
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 12 Large Carrots sliced in rounds
- 1 sliced onions
- 2¼ cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ teaspoons of pepper
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ teaspoons of salt
- 8 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 2 cups of milk
- 3 cups of soft bread crumbs
- Steam carrots until it’s half done.
- Heat butter in a frying pan
- Fry the onions in butter.
- Mix flour, pepper and salt.
- Add to fried onions and cook for a couple of minutes
- Add prepared milk and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat
- Layer carrots, then some cheese.
- Keep making layers of carrots and cheese
- Top with bread crumbs. Bake at 350° for 50 or 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve your tasty carrot casserole along with a frothy glass of Dano milk