This is a lightly seasoned chicken cooked with creamy milk, garlic and a bit of grated lemon peel. This delicacy is just too savoury not to try!
Let’s get you started on how to prepare it;
- 1 whole chicken
- 7 tbsp. of butter
- 6 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 2 cups of milk
- 2 sprigs of sage leaves
- 2 sticks of carrot, sliced
- 2 medium sized green bell pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic
- A few grated lemon peel
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook till slightly tender
- Add the seasoned chicken into the hot butter and stir until it’s golden brown.
- Add milk, cloves of garlic, sliced carrots, Green bell pepper grated lemon peel and fresh sage leaves in the pan. The vegetables should not be left for so long on fire
- Remove from heat and roast the chicken in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven after roasting and cut into pieces.
- Serve into dishes.
You can enjoy your delicious Chicken and Milk Stew with either Rice or Bread.