Knowing how to make this chocolate pudding is like having a map to a Treasure Island. What’s more, the milk gives it a rich creamy texture while the corn-starch thickens the chocolate pudding.
And of course, it’s one of the tastiest desserts you’ll ever eat.
Here, let’s show you how to make rich and creamy chocolate pudding.
- ½ cup of dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp. of corn-starch
- ¼ tbs. of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 8 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 2½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of sugar.
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Chop the chocolate into fine flakes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, corn-starch and salt.
- Slowly whisk in the eggs into the mixture.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and add sugar to it
- Put it over medium heat and stir frequently till the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pour the hot milk into the bowl of the mixture
- Whisk together well and pour everything into the pot.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a full boil.
- By now, the pudding will look much thicker.
- Cook for 2 more minutes after boiling, then remove it from the heat
- Stir in the vanilla and add the chopped chocolate
- Let it sit for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
- Whisk thoroughly until the chocolate is fully incorporated.
- Afterwards, spread the pudding in a storage container and cover with a lid
You can enjoy this treat chilled or warm but it’s best eaten within 3 day.