This pie is tasty and crusty! Just mix some ingredients in a blender, bake and voila! You may leave out the coconut if you wish but then, it will just be a pie!
- 8 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- Preheat oven
- Add the milk, sugar, flour, eggs, butter and vanilla in blender.
- Cover and blend on low speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- After 5 minutes, sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 350° at for 40 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!