When Fresh fruits are mixed with a thick custard and milk, a delicious fruit salad is born. It tastes amazing, but can be prepared very easily too.
In this recipe, you are free to use as many sweet fruits as you like, without ruining the taste. You can also use dried fruit as topping to give it a richer taste.
Ready? Let’s Dive in:
- 9 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 3 cup of milk
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 100 gm. grapes
- 1 medium size apple
- 2 bananas
- 3 tsp. Custard powder
- Strawberry for garnishing
- Boil 1 cup of milk at slow flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sugar in it and boil milk till sugar dissolves.
- In another bowl, add the remaining 2 cups of milk and custard powder in it.
- Dissolve powder in to the milk very well.
- Add it in to the boiling milk.
- Boil milk for 10-15 minutes at slow flame.
- Remove and let it cool down it.
- Peel apples and bananas and cut them in to small pieces.
- Add all fruits in milk and stir well.
- Keep in refrigerator for 5-6 hour.
- Garnish with strawberry.
Serve and Enjoy!
You can serve it as a dessert after lunch. Truly Heaven in a Glass.