Tired of the regular taste of pancakes? Here’s how to add a unique twist to it. This pancake is extra fluffy and it’s a perfect treat for a delicious weekend breakfast.
- 1¾ cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 ½ cup of milk.
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together all your dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, butter, salt and sugar)
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients (eggs and milk)
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add the sliced bananas.
- Gently stir until you stop seeing flour. Be careful not to over mix.
- Place a large non-stick pan over a medium-high flame and let the surface get hot.
- It’s hot enough when you sprinkle a few droplets of water over the surface and it evaporates.
- Wear a glove and lightly wipe the bottom of the pan with butter. This will keep the pancakes from sticking.
- For each pancake, gently pour 1/2 cup of batter into the pan, using a ladle or a measuring cup.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into a circle.
- Bubbles will form in the batter. When they begin to pop, the pancakes are ready to be flipped.
- Turn over gently with the spatula and cook for about one minute on the flip side.
- Serve on a plate.
There you go! Your Banana Pancakes are ready to eat!