Milk Curry Sauce is a subtly creamy substitute to stews and soups.
More so, it’s rich in protein and other nutrients from the fusion of milk and spices into a chicken.
Here’s how to make this delicious sauce.
- 3 tbsps. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsps. flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsps. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (boneless)
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables
- 2 Eggs (optional)
- ¼ tsp. garlic (optional)
- Fry the onions in butter until soft
- Add the flour, spices and seasoning.
- Slowly add the milk and the chicken broth
- Boil until thickened.
- Add chicken and cook until heated.
- Add vegetables and leave to steam before serving.
Serve alongside yam, potatoes, rice or pasta and your family will keep asking for more!