Spiced Vanilla Milk drink is one of the best ways to reap the health benefits of many popular spices while enjoying the refreshing goodness of milk. It’s especially great to have on a cold or rainy day.
- 1 tbsp. vanilla essence
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsps. honey
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 4 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 ½ cups of milk.
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp. cloves (optional)
- Heat all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Leave to get hot without turning up the heat for about 10 minutes, while you stir in between.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for five minutes
- Pour milk through a fine strainer and serve.
You’ll best enjoy this drink warm or slightly hot, especially when paired with breakfast.