Here is a mouth-watering, creamy and cheesy Italian dish – made with pasta, fresh eggs and crispy diced turkey. You will absolutely love this recipe!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups of cooked spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup of grated cheese
- 6 slices of chopped crisped turkey
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoons of freshly ground pepper
- Cook crisped turkey in a pot
- Add the garlic and cook till it’s tender
- Reduce the heat; pour and stir the pasta, cheese, salt and pepper for 4 mins
- Add the eggs
- Stir well
- Pour Dano milk over the spaghetti mixture
- Cook for 3 min until sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
Serve immediately and enjoy the delicious Pasta carbonara!