This is a creamy, lime infused dessert. This delicious pudding will make your lips pucker with its sweet and sour taste.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of grated lime peel
- 4 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs (separate yolks and the egg white)
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- Add sugar, flour and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add together, the unbeaten egg yolks, lime juice, grated lime peel and Dano milk
- Beat egg whites until it’s stiff and add to the yolk mixture
- Pour the mixture into 6 buttered cups.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake for one hour in oven
- Remove when pudding leaves the sides of the buttered cups
Your delicious lime pudding is ready, serve warm along with a creamy glassful of Dano milk.