Eat your fruit and drink it too!
With this milky, tasty and not too sweet recipe, you don’t have to worry about taking in too much calories. This strawberry milk shake recipe contains low calories and a hefty dose of protein from Dano milk.
Our milk adds a bit of extra richness to the drink. As for the berries, get them ripe and fresh, also ensure you buy the sweet ones.
• 225g of fresh strawberries, plus more to garnish
• 2 tbsp. of caster sugar
• 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
• 200ml of Dano whole milk
• 570ml of strawberry ice-cream
1. Peel the strawberries and slice them into a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the sugar over them and stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Put the bowl of strawberries into the freezer for about an hour.
4. Put two pint glasses in the freezer to chill.
5. When the strawberries are frozen, pull them out.
6. Put the frozen strawberries in the blender with 175ml of the milk.
7. Blend until the strawberries are pulverised.
8. Add all the ice-cream and stir it with the milk and strawberries
9. Return to the blender and blend thoroughly.
1 0 . If it gets stuck, carefully add the remaining 25ml of milk.
11. Stir or shake if necessary.
12. Serve the milkshake into the chilled glasses and garnish with extra
Enjoy the creamy rich taste as you sip it!