It ‘s so refreshing waking up to a hoty-oaty breakfast enriched with Dano milk, which can easily warm you up on chilly morning. This recipe is a great choice for weight watchers and anyone who frequently suffers from heartburn. This particular recipe needs no sweetener, the dates and apples gives it all the sweetness it needs.
• 1 1/2 cups oats oatmeal
• 2 1/2 cups of Dano milk
• 3 1/2 cups water
• 1/3 cup dried dates, diced
• 1/3 cup dried apples, diced
• 1/3 cup brown sugar (optional)
• 3 tbsp. almonds
1. In a tight container, combine the oats, flaxseed, milk and water.
2. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Early in the morning, pour the mixture into a saucepan and add the dried dates and apple.
4. Cook on low for approximately 15 minutes while stirring often.
5 . You can add brown sugar if you like and serve with the almonds.
Get your spoon, dig in and enjoy!