Having a mouth-watering smoothie made with tropical fruits for lunch? Why not make it a more wholesome meal by adding some milk to the mix. Adding a cup of Dano milk will give your smoothie a perfect blend with essential protein boost.
A vitamin packed smoothie recipe, a part of your journey towards a healthier lifestyle – here is how it’s made;
• 1 small banana, cut into chunks
• 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen mango chunks, peeled and seeded
• 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
• 1 cup of Dano milk (Any variant is fine)
• 3/4 tsp. of Ginger
• 2 to 3 tsp. of lime or lemon juice
• (2 mL) vanilla
• 1 tbsp. of shredded sweetened or unsweetened coconut
1. In a blender, combine fruit, milk and ginger.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Add lime juice and vanilla to taste.
4. Pour into 2 glasses; sprinkle with sweetened or unsweetened coconut
Not only will your tropical smoothie mixed with Dano milk taste great, but it will also keep you fuller for a little while.