Baked milk fish is a simple and delicious recipe. It’s is a great recipe for weight watchers because it not fatty. You may use your favourite fish either way.
- 2kg of boneless cod fish
- 2 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make ½ cup of milk
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- A pinch of Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Lightly coat the baking dish with butter.
- Rinse the cod fish and put in a sieve for the water to drain
- Place fish in the baking dish.
- Mix together dissolved Dano milk, onion, lemon, pepper and salt
- Pour it over the fish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on cod fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes until fish is firm and can be flaked with a fork.
Serve and enjoy the delicious fish with a creamy cupful of Dano milk.