Sweet, savoury, creamy milk crumbs. This recipe makes enough Milk Crumbs for any cake or ice cream toppings.
- 2½ tablespoons of Dano powdered milk
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of corn-starch
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Line large baking pan with baking paper.
- Add milk powder, flour, sugar, corn-starch and salt in medium bowl
- Toss to mix evenly.
- Add butter and stir with fork until clusters form.
- Spread mixture evenly on prepared pan
- Bake until crumbs are dry and crumbly but still pale, about 10 minutes.
Cool Milk Crumbs completely on sheet before serving, you can serve on ice cream or enjoy the creamy taste alone.