Out of ideas on a snack treat for your kids? Then try this homemade coconut candy, they are so soft and chewy. They are also very simple and fast to make.
- 2 tablespoons of Dano powdered milk mixed in water to make ½ cup of milk
- 4 cups of white sugar
- 4 cups of flaked coconut
- 1 dash of vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, mix dissolved Dano milk and sugar
- Place mixed milk and sugar over medium heat
- Heat without stirring between for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut and vanilla.
- Let it cool slightly.
- Transfer the coconut candy into a wide tray/plate. Spread it out and leave it to cool a bit.
- You can mould into any shape of your choice.
Try it out! It’s delicious