Banana milk is quite different from a banana smoothie because it contains a lot more milk than fruit. It’s filling, and a great way to increase your milk drink varieties.
Here’s how to make this filling milk drink.
- 5 tbsp. of Dano powdered dissolved in water to make 1 ½ cup of milk
- 1 medium overripe banana, preferably frozen.
- ½ tsp. vanilla essence
- ½ tbsp. honey (optional)
- ½ cup crushed ice (optional)
- slice your overripe banana before you blend
- Combine the milk, vanilla and banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick you can add more milk.
- You can also add ice and blend together with it.
Once you are done, you can serve with chilled and refreshing drink to brings an exceptional twist to your taste buds. It can also be added to your oatmeal, cereal, or as a filling snack on its own.