These Tropical Milk Pops are refreshing and sugar-free treats! It’s also a way to beat the heat in the dry season or treats to give your kids from time to time.
You don’t need a Popsicle mould to make one— an ice cube tray is just fine.
- 3 tbsps. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cup of milk
- 1 small banana
- 2 cups of diced fresh mangoes or pineapples
- 1½ tsp. vanilla essence
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Finely grated ginger or coconut (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into 2 ice cube trays or 8 milk pop moulds.
- You can add a chunk of fruit into each mould if you like.
- Freeze for at least four hours
- Sprinkle grated ginger or coconut and put toothpicks or cut straws (if you’re using ice-cube trays) two hours into the freezing time. It would have been solid enough to hold by then.
Enjoy with your family before they melt!