Fruits are great for your health and so is this Easy Fruit Salad recipe!
It’s fortified with large amounts of important nutrients, including fibre, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients that aids digestion.
Add Dano full cream milk to this fruit combo and you are one step closer to healthier living!
- ½ Papaya/ Pawpaw (diced)
- ½ Watermelon (diced)
- 1 small Pineapple (diced)
- 3 medium-sized Apples (diced)
- Lemon zest (optional)
For coconut syrup:
- Coconut water
- 1 Tsp sugar
- Vanilla extract/vanilla pod
- 3 tbsp, of Dano powdered milk
- 1 cup of water
- Wash, peel and chop pineapple, pawpaw, and watermelon.
- Pour coconut water into a saucepan turn the heat to medium
- Add vanilla extract and sugar.
- When liquid starts to thicken, turn off heat and leave to cool.
- Pour over fruits and refrigerate.
- Dissolve milk in water, drizzle on fruits.
Now you can serve and enjoy.