This is all buttery soft, chewy and tastes absolutely delicious. It’s also a great choice for family snacks, along with a glass of Dano milk. You may want to try this healthy savoury recipe, here is how;
• Dano Milk Powder – 1 cup
• Granulated sugar – 1/3rd cup
• Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
• Baking Soda – 1/4th tbsp.
• Baking Powder – 1/2 tbsp.
1. Add all ingredients in a bowl
2. Add butter to make the dough
3. Sprinkle little water to make the dough stiff
4. Keep the dough in a freezer for about 40 minutes
5 . Once they are stiff, you can slice to your desired thickness
6. And place them on a baking tray to bake for about 10 minutes
Your crusty eggless milk biscuit is ready to be munched with a tasty glass of Dano milk.