Tired of eating the same regular bread? You’ve got to give this fluffy milk bread recipe a try!
You’ll be hooked because this fluffy milk bread is undeniably soft and tasty.
A bite into the texture of the soft crumb is incredibly a delightful experience. Let’s indulge you in the fluffy milk bread experience with this recipe!
- 4 cups of flour
- 6 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 tbsp. of melted butter
- 4 tbsp. of Dano powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 ½ cup milk
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add melted butter to milk
- Stir melted butter and milk into the flour and beat well for 1 minute.
- Let it form a heavy batter.
- Pour batter into two greased loaf tins and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Now you can enjoy your Milk Bread with your favourite glass of Dano