A tasty milk braised chicken is so tender, when you hold it, it falls off of the bone! Oven roasted chicken is braised with milk to seal in the juices, making this a delicious delicacy.
- 21/2 cup of Dano fullcream milk
• 5 pound of whole chicken
• Black pepper
• 3 tablespoons of butter
• 10 fresh sage leaves
• 2 lemons, rind only
- Cloves garlic, peeled
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Salt and pepper chicken all over.
3. Heat butter in a heavy pot.
4. Fry chicken all over.
5 . Add sage leaves, lemon rind, garlic and whole milk.
6. Bake for 1 ½ hours.
7. Let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious milk braised chicken with a glass of delicious Dano milk!