What better way to enjoy a savoury grilled chiken than with a pancake wrap – sounds yummy right?
Apart from being a famous breakfast all over the world, Pancakes are versatile and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. it can be made with fruits, veggies, and honey.
Here is a pancake wrap recipe you can enjoy with grilled chicken, shall we?
- Pancake mix
- 4 tbsp. of Dano Slim powdered milk dissolved in water to make 1 cup of milk
- Spring onions
- Dried chilli pepper (ground)
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. of salt
- Fresh or dried thyme
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Grilled chicken (Shredded)
- 1 medium carrot (Shredded)
- 1/4 of cabbage (Shredded)
- 1 onion bulb (Diced)
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Spring onions (Chopped)
- 1 red pepper. (Tatashe, Diced.)
How to Prepare
For savoury pancake:
- Sieve flour into a bowl.
- make a well in the centre and add the milk and egg.
- Whisk batter until fully incorporated.
- Add chopped rosemary and spring onions and season.
- Melt butter and add to batter.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for 5-10mins.
- Place your pan on heat, grease lightly and spread a ladleful of batter.
- Leave it to cook, flip and do the same till golden brown.
- Place pan on a heat
- Add a little oil and add onions, grilled chicken, cabbage, carrots and red bell peppers.
- Stir fry for 3mins and season
- Add 1tsp of mayonnaise and mix in.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Place filling in the pancake and wrap.
Now you can serve on plates but don’t forget a warm glass of Dano full cream milk goes perfectly with this savoury dish.